Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pokemon With Very Big Boobs

Well well ... I'm doing a series of images that will go to the end of the doujin ... most of which have nothing to do with the very short one-shot of my doujin ... This is the second in the end end! That was actually a funny story and complete re-drawing it like 4 times ... so if-fires-They were a little younger than the cover ... but that's ok, they are adorable and I can almost hear Shinji said: "There is no condom Kaworu ..." XD
Although the idea was actually complaining Shinji Kaworu the habit of eating and eating candy ... But then I came up as 4 different conversations ...
Anyway ... a thousand mistakes, the public is so. I really like, although the cafe too prevalent and most horrible for a thousand times ...-_-'




Detailed : http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/ghostgirl_14/Room.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment