The first time I draw them all ... Now I hate more to Asuka and his stupid hair ... and really the only thing I like Shinji and his eye was red ... and the hand of Kawo. .. XD I was going to include Mari ... because the love that this pelican ... but my laziness was more ... besides I did this like 2 am .. do not you tell?
But ... Yay! Take 10 on my second period of painting! So I do not care if it looks crappy ... ^ o ^
And get ready for that comes a barrage of pics Kawo / Shinji which I have arrears due to my exams ...>_>
But ... Yay! Take 10 on my second period of painting! So I do not care if it looks crappy ... ^ o ^
And get ready for that comes a barrage of pics Kawo / Shinji which I have arrears due to my exams ...>_>
0 comments:
Post a Comment