Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Birth Congratulation Message



ask me who I am.

And I laugh.

I laugh at you / of myself I Yuui

Valeria. / Fay D. Flourite Celes /

'm a prince cursed. / One of the most feared wizards /

'm a joker, a playful, / I am a liar, a traitor /

am a vampire / A murderer /

I am a partner / An enemy /

A piece without purpose, a pawn without battle, without a board.

There is no one wants to Yuui and anyone who thinks I'm Fay.

There is nothing in my masque ghosts, fragments. Divided into the one I love and I want to be / The one I want to hate /

Torn between my desire to change and my lack of courage.

Divided between his life and my death.

I am a coward, a sinner. I

twin of a dead / In a dream /

I dearly loved. / Very repudiated /

I'm the nightmare in Fay. / Or maybe he is the intruder in mine /

OOOOOOOOOOO

The Drabble is a bit longer but hey .... Fye (Fay, Fai or like) and Yuui ... De Tsubasa Chronicles ... In my recently released watercolor paper to fit on the scanner and therefore the image quality ... & gt; _>
Y. .. hell after a terribly stressful so remember that ... I AM A UNIVERSITY IN TWO WEEKS!

Wlanki-chan -------> i171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/ghostgirl_14/escanear0001-2.jpg
As your "gift" I had not liked .. I made this quick scketch . I saw the need to deduce that they were your favorite couple in this fandom (quen is more fics have done) And then to read it to me, find photos, imagine-imagine-imagine this came out ... I hope I have done something stupid ... XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment