Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Best Mid-range Home Theater

♥ ♣ Credit. Please, if you Used, Give credit to


gretchen_leth

or

working_genius , that's the Way That People Can find the moodtheme xDD ♣ I really hope you enjoy it, (That's What really makes me very happy ♥) and if you have any trouble with the instructions' or with anything, let me know. I'll be happy to help if I can 8D. English [info] ♣ There are two versions of the mood, a lively and still, and yes, most are based on the same images, but not all, there are some differences between the two versions. Check it out and decide which you like best!;) ♣ As I said, these are my babies (?) (Haha, or something) and I have a hard time, effort and a while to finish, so I really appreciate the comments is the only way I can know if they like my work and continue to do so. Also make me happy ♥ ♥. ♣
Den credit. If you use the mood, please give credit to gretchen_leth [info] or working_genius is the only way that other people can find the mood XD. ♣


I really hope you enjoy it (that's what I really would

0 comments:

Post a Comment