Monday, January 31, 2011

Pink Tinged Cervical Mucus 1 Week After Period


Aww! as the title says, finally today I found on youtube doing a cover D】 【MALICE MIZER a \u0026lt;3; since last year I heard of his next release, but until now I find it lol. The song is 月下 の 夜想曲 - [Gekka no Yasoukyoku] one of many famous songs from the album Merveilles \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
While at the commencement was somewhat reluctant to this, I now meeting Asagi satisfied with what they accomplished. It is also true that he did not use their full potential in an attempt-successfully-to imitate the voice of Gackt, but that did not represent probl/ LUNA SEA - STORM
7 - Matenrou OPERA / X JAPAN - Kurenai
8 - DaizyStripper / La'cryma Christi - With-you
9-12012 / GLAY - Winter, again
10 - And / PENICILLIN - Romance
11 - Mix Speaker's, Inc. / CASCADE - SOS romantic
12 - LOST ASH / D-SHADE - ENDLESS LOVE
13 - MERRY / Dir En Grey - Schwein no Isu
14 - DuelJewel / BUCK-TICK - JUPITER Crush!-90's V-Rock Best Hit Cover Songs 15 - DOG inthe parallel world orchestra / Raphael - Yume yori suteki na








Cover ~






I have not had time to listen to other songs, except covers of
MATENROU OPERA / X JAPAN - kurenai
 
y  el de
 
heidi. / hide with Spread Beaver - PINK SPIDER
Then, I´m so happy because finally 
THIS  


going to be mine very soon<3   I can´t wait for having it in my hands! It´s been a while when I saw this lovely thing ;A;  Only hope shipping method  EMS is very fast as a lot of ppl say *crossfingers*
Well, that´s all. See you later :3 lol a mix between spanish and english...tought is the best way for learning well the lan

0 comments:

Post a Comment