i mind, repeating over and over again. I want to end, but I can not, I can not, and I feel so ... Insignificant, so helpless ... Because I was there, but I could not do anything about it.
We were going to battle with Menos Grande, nothing unusual for a lieutenant. But I did not want to be alone, so I decided to accompany her. "I could use a little action," I said.
arrived, and yes, there was the less. But solo.Varios start with him.
An ambush, a bloody ambush, typical of those bugs.
And even give us time to prepare, deadly dance began.
accurately remember nothing of the battle, only flashes of my zampakutous, which is increasingly overshadowedmore due to the blood stained sheets. I remember
killed several startup, the Menos Grande was not a problem. But we were still trapped by them, fighting hand to hand and protect each other, because even though I repeated over and over again to leave, I wanted to ignore.
I do not know at what point was, when I lowered my guard, but suddenly I heard a her pearly sweat, while a sword across his belly.
Immediately, intense anger came over me, and without control, freed my bankai, wiping out one boot that he had skewed in cold blood the life of Nanao, and with it, my own life.
Arras with him, and everyone who was on my way. Again it was all a remill blood, dead bodies, until finally the few remaining left.
And it was only the most beautiful flower in my garden, my devotion, lying in the midst of filth. I sealed my bankai
and ran to his side. He was still alive, though his pulse was weak and irregular.
I supported it in my lap and removed the broken glasses, to wipe his face, more pale, but just as beautiful as ever.
not remember saying there was nothing to say, we both knew was going to die, and the words do not remedy, so I started to walk around the cheeks, forehead, my hands, slowly, while that, as slow, the spot on her belly grew.
How much time do we spend as? I do not remember. Just as words, time did not matter.
And when she felt that, finally, that ended, he called me, barely a whisper for me to come, and in doing so placed a kiss on my lips.
So simple, so wonderful that I still remember.
And it was over.
"Suddenly,
'm not half the man I Used To Be"
And I wanted to share ... Cruel irony.
Because now without everything seems off, meaningless. What next, if she is not here How I can get my life back, if my life was with her in those moments we shared?
"There's a shadow hanging over me
.
Oh! Yesterday, Came Suddenly "And
0 comments:
Post a Comment