"Easy," his hand was placed over his head in a gesture of encouragement, trying to instill value. His face was smiling .- Do not worry.
But even repeat it a thousand times more, she would not achieve calm.
Calm, tranquility, peace.
words abstract, distant, empty. Stupid naming.
opened his mouth to say something, sharpening if tongue to shoot one of his scathing comments. Elucubrar wanted to return to one of his poisoned darts criticizing the lack of professional ethics of their Taicho, but to no avail. His voice died before he could utter a single word.
Oh, damn. Nanao
I should have expected. Maybe ever remotely contemplated the posStid with a hideous pink blanket, a straw hat and a bottle of sake on the wing.
Oh, God.
He removed his glasses, now clouded by the fumes that caused his breath. He regretted that his imagination was as fast as the speed to complete documents.
Shunsui Nanao sighed to see that did not seem to want to change one iota expression. He ran his hand through his beard of two or three days and smiled again. Nanao did not return the gesture.
- Why was not this morning filling in the files? I had said would be presented.
to Shunsui The question caught unprepared. He raised an eyebrow missed but then regained his composure. In his speech became the carefree air pactraffic that characterized him.
- was in a meeting, Nanao!
"Wow, you happened to yourself? At least now I have not said anything about having been looking at a beautiful woman. Anyway, nice try "
" I saw him in the garden, taking sake.
fired the last word. Seeing the melodramatic pose Shunsui almost in the discomfort felt comfortable again. Almost
.
It was the meeting of sake outdoor automatically snapped his captain, who had never lacked mental agility-toasted by a beautiful woman.
and pulled out a bottle of sake to go-you-to-know-where and Nanao looked up, as though to make a toast, to which she replied girandguida-Pink helps you much more than black, but you're sexy with what you wear.
"Not what I meant.
his boss's smile faltered a bit. His face was only an outline of its perennial expression.
Nanao looked down.
Without a word he took off the blanket of Shunsui and held her in his arms, knowing that if they returned it would be very similar to a rejection. After counting how many tiles that fit on the floor in a square meter, took a deep breath and held it out.
"I ... I can not. I do not know.
Despite the cryptic phrase, Shunsui did not need. He grabbed his coat and threw it over his shoulder without a word.
"You mean our ...tir respect to their captain and most importantly I did not know how you would feel the next morning, after trying to digest the situation again.
knew nothing.
Just wanted-needed-to go to your room, sleep, rest, thrown through a window.
away from him. Today
could not decide anything. Needed to be morning.
"Tomorrow we'll talk, sir. I need to rest.
I do not know how I'll feel Tomorrow
Tomorrow I Do not Know What to say
Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Is A Different
day
"Well, Nanao, I'd say you're trying to get away from me you.
"Oh, no, go, Einstein. But what a prophet!"
already was back in dramatic pose. That man changed the face and tone at breakneck speed.
"Oh, my Nanao-chan, do not try to open a rift between the two!
Argh.
She did open a rift between the two, but to throw him inside his head. Nanao
split could have responded to that phrase, but there was only one thing that caused a twitch in the eyelid.
- How many times have I said I'm not his Nanao-chan?
-More than you think and less than necessary.
Headache. Migraine. Pounding in the temple.
Damn. Kyouraku
Shunsui had always been the one who was engaged to be chosen by her, chose whether or not to fileassigned to Division 8, if the uniform chose Nanao had to be conventional or had to include a skirt that looked more like a belt (I had tried several times unsuccessfully) and Nanao chose whether to kill a stress ulcer or let her live until the next day of administration. He had always been the one who decided how her nervous with his comments or how they had to flatter to open cracks in their armor. Even how he was going to win, using tricks and phrases cakes.
But this was not going to elect him. This time it was his election that mattered.
-Shunsui-Taicho .- the aforementioned jumped, hoping that Nanao acknowledged that she was 'his Nanao-chan' .- I'll do what I do.or common?
-...¡ cute! Ise
sighed. Does he not understand? Do not see the foundations of their understanding that he had built so carefully were destabilizing what was happening? Absolutely all his beliefs were crumbling under the weight of a hippie captain, womanizing scoundrel.
And bright and intelligent.
But that did not remove the most important thing a captain. Superior command. Chief.
suddenly his mind began to evoke memories of herself properly displaying a work ethic: how many times he had disapproved of the low neckline of Rangiku and how to treat your Taicho! Remember having ever fought for it.
And that Rangiku nunhealthy lawn with vigorous movement of a bottle of sake.
Just a moment. And to give him a break would have to ask the whole night.
"Please, sir, really: talk about it tomorrow.
Give me a little time
Leave me alone a little while
Maybe it's not too late
Not today, today, today, today, today
"Oh, my Nanao-chan, your indecision my heart. If your coración
was split or not, had no intention of asking, because I had another issue to expose.
-Taicho, and non-stop calling me 'his Nanao-chan' me ... However
Nanao ran out to say what he would do about it when una imprisoned outside his mouth and left her unable to speak. A hand slid down her waist, trying to keep holding on to even though she endured as a vise a bottle of sake. Nanao glasses slid down the bridge of his nose and fell on the grass in the garden.
just kiss Yin Yan.
I do not know how I'll feel Tomorrow
Tomorrow I Do not Know What to say
Tomorrow Tomorrow is a Different Day
Sap:
1 - blow with a truncheon or any hard object .
2 - Hit hard, especially that comes from falling or colliding with a hard body.
Smack:
1 - blow in the face with the palm of your hand. CHHow dare you? - Her voice trembled with rage and spoke through clenched teeth. I was so angry that for a moment forget the treat you. Luckily no one was around .- What is believed? Look at me and tell me to my face!
-If you would like, Nanao, Shunsui heard from the voice off .- Green is always a pleasure, but ...
was then realized that he still maintained the folder attached to the face of his Taicho, and therefore look at anything other than the color of the tops of the filing was impossible. Somewhat embarrassed but without trace of repentance so that he could talk away, clutching the folder against his chest to hide the temptation to stick a carpet.
FaceShunsui was red from the impact but his face was radiant. However, when Nanao looked, his eyes big tears struggled to come out.
Yeah, man, pout here: what the poor woman fataba. Shunsui
stooped to pick up his hat and glasses step Nanao took the floor. When she handed them the seized with a sudden movement.
"But you know, you're so attractive when you get irritated that I could not avoid, closed his eyes and put Lips, to look much more innocent than it actually was" Besides, I thought of today steal a kiss since you did the same thing last week.
Yes, and that kiss had become his cross.
His face darkened dand came in a move to put his arm around her shoulders but she pulled away.
- Do not touch me - I wanted to touch it, but he was not ready. Never feel prepared .- feet, Taicho. Middle metro! - He said, measuring the distance between the two bodies with the arm "We'll talk tomorrow. ...- I'm very confused, hesitant, nervous, hysterical !-... tired.
He was insensitive to fatigue Nanao.
- What's the difference? Talk about today or tomorrow.
"That tomorrow is another day, captain," he said with an icy stare .- And I need it to be another day to be with you.
"For my ideals have stumbled and have stumbled into a barrel of sake from the cellars division. Because you drop me "
" Tomorrow is another day.
Hey, yeah, yeah
And I know I'm not ready
Hey, yeah, yeah
Maybe tomorrow Hey, yeah, yeah I'm not ready
Hey, yeah, yeah Maybe tomorrow
"Tomorrow is another day" is forced to repeat like a mantra.
"Good evening, sir.
Shunsui vaguely waved goodbye, but did not move from the room door Nanao, which had insisted to accompany her. But she was busy turning to another subject. Kyouraku showed no trace of disappointment, sadness or depression. Why, if he had to refuse, he kept smiling and Despresor laughing. To laugh at themselves and how naive I had been that night. They wanted to laugh at him. In his stubbornness, his confidence in himself and his tricks to conquer. At any time you would laugh. Hysterically.
That man could with it. "It's
morning .- Shunsui told, smiling.
Not today, today, today, today, today
Argh, damn, damn, twisted, satyr, vague, imaginative, intelligent, bright.
I hate you, Shunsui. Do not let me escape.
- you come in, Taicho? Tomorrow it May
change Tomorrow it May
change Tomorrow it May
change
"Of course, my Nanao-chan.
This may not bother to correct him. And
0 comments:
Post a Comment