Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Nose Causing Blood In Phlegm why don't you...come over...

Briefly after perusing old posts, i made the observation february Apparently That is a bad month for posting for me. i just like making excuses, really.

so ... yeah. my day was ok. it started of really, really well. ass i got up early (it's Been a While Since I've Used That phrase) to get to Everett by 7 s, which i did. Before I Arrive fifteen minutes my co-worker Who lives in Everett. Approximately half a mile from the center. * Glare * moving on. We had a meeting at the local school science teachers with Which Went very, very well. That Was the brilliant part. if we work a little bit, maybe this project will take off ... Actually I'd mention more about work and co-workers, But It Might Be tough to describe. Everything is good save one part. and you just kind of h

0 comments:

Post a Comment