Friday, March 2, 2007

How To Make Cheap Archery Target I got my propaganda I got revisionism, I got my Violence, In hi-def ultra-realism ...

looooong time no update. i remember waiting three or more weeks before updating in the past year and not expecting many comments. i though maybe that was because people respond to those who update regularly. but my last update proved that theory wrong! we'll see how this one goes.

the tuba is going well. i have a student performing at solo and ensemble in a little over a week. he'll do very well i know. though his practicing habbits remind me of mine own throughout college. it's hard to practice tuba if you don't like solo literature. because the parts are genuinely easy as pie.

but as far as performing, the horn is well. i had three gigs last weekend. two was with the skagit valley concert band. both gigs were great, though the first was besmoercki, an old schoolmate from b'ham high school. i also had the hottest buffaloe wings i'll proll ever have publically.

anyway, apparenly i drunkenly agreed to go to a hockey game in everett tomorrow night. so i'm going. i'm still not sure whether i have to pay, but i don't think i do. if my sloshed memory serves me right, wally was given several tickets to the game for free. and since we're car pooling with him, i'm just responsible for food. hey, either way, i'll bring a flask and really enjoy myself.

moving on. you ass! just saying.

...All a part of this great nation, I got my fist, I got my plan, I got survivalism

0 comments:

Post a Comment