update? what?? Things Have Been
well. i think a study done Should Be for the last 6 entries to see if That statement, or Something similar, Has Been Used to open up Each post. prolly because i think it has.
But really, Things Are well. i work. i play. Things i do in between. Lately I've (as in the past 24 hours) Been getting more interested in. poker. er, Should I say, re-interested in poker. Now That i have steady Income, i wonder if it Would not Be Totally Against All That I Should do to begin gambling again, online or not. Not only is it illegal to gamble online in this state, pero i believe it's illegal to make online gambling transactions from in this country, save gambling on horse racing. feel free to correct me here and now if you like. otherwise, i do not think i have the bankroll to gamble in the casino. I'd feel comfortable with only 100 bucks at a time on the felt .... And That's not really possible, unless i get a slough of gigs in a weekend.
speaking of gigs, it's concert season. i had one last weekend, three this weekend. Following the one, Though I'll Not Be Able to make it, And Then a parade in late May ( the parade if you're in the North Sound area). only one of the Above Mentioned is paying gigs. and it Went well.
have a big party on 5 May. will be May 5, Saturday, starting at one week, at Everett Community College campus. we will have snacks, games, entertainment and more. It'll Be a bitchin 'time. if you're in the everettThat day area, please "holla" at us and show your support. [/ Plug]
as always, more dog and Should Be Written here. That But I'll leave up to your imagination. It'll Be An Exercise in telepathy. or fictional writing. Either way, if it's at all interesting, I'll put it in the novel. Which I'm excited to start up again in november. or Whenever the hell i feel like finishing it. i still believe a book signing is in order. Should more details to come They arrive.
hey - I Thought of a new joke today. ... wait, no - I've Mentioned That thirteen hundred times before. I Need To Have out with friends again.
... this is Not Where I Should Be ... i am Trying to Believe
Troy McClure: Do not kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow
0 comments:
Post a Comment