Sunday, October 28, 2007

Guitar Fix Dongle For Ps2 Chinatown and Hindu things xDDD

question, but as long as you leave normal SRK
xD Picture






Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham ~ -> My second favorite movie ^ w ^ SRK and Kajol are the best!




Photo




~ Kal Ho Naa Ho -> The first movie I saw and why I dropped like 16 tears xD ... I hate this actress ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
Prety Zinta



Photo
bueeno, this is my''dark side''xD ... I like this ugly Hindu U_U .. xDDD

In the afternoon a group of Christians were handing out leaflets against Halloween, I get to be so for a simple costchildren umbre U_U ... but hey, this better I mention the same 31/10 ... so-called day of Satan, yeah right: rolleyes: ...
Anyway, continue forward with the Potterwatch GAME ... and see some of these films xD! . _.UU

0 comments:

Post a Comment