Holas. Being almost
11am
posting from my brother's bed with a hot cup anise-w-... September, I'm kinda sick, but good.
wanted to post the 31 ... Happy Halloween and Creole Song Day back! ... But I could not-w-... I had to advance the work of art with Mariana and the laughter and the task, I spent the time.
Then came Fernando and we started talking and watching tv. Then came Susy, Sun, Greicy and Claudia. We saw The Blair Witch Project, but we knew that's not scary [although I must confess that I'm afraid the part when the protagonist sees his friend standing on the corner of a room in the house of the witch, minutes... I think I deserve an A [14-16], because I do not stop silent scandal but
xD Finally put the latest signatures I've made in Photoshop:
Actors: Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol
Film: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Pyaar Kar means Fall In Love ... It is a song from the movie Dil To Pagal Hai [♥ SRK also, but Madhuri]
Actors: Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan Film: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Actors: Rani Mukherjee and Shah Rukh Khan Film: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
Characters: Konata [Lucky Star] and Haruhi [Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu ... I think
Monday, November 5, 2007
What Is A Good Name For A Online Pet Supply luanimrod @ 2007-11-05T10: 53:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment