Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sylvania Errore4 54037380

Howdy.  I am in the midst of a minor tuba renaissance.  That is, I am really excited about playing and wish I were back in school and had the time to devotee to it that I did then.  I have a new philosophy about playing - particularly about my embechure - and really need a couple hours each day to practice to get better any time soon.  I'm breaking old, bad habits...and it just takes time.

So, let's see - I want to practice the tuba 2 hours a day, spend about an hour and a half per day in the gym, work 8 hours a day, spend a total of two hours commuting to and from work, sleep about 8 hours a night, spend an hour or so eating, and many hours a day alone with my sweet heart.  Doable, no?

I also want to go back to

0 comments:

Post a Comment