Monday, May 12, 2008

Does Perrier Help Digestion

It was reborn in Holasss
LiveJournal
xDDD! Ehm it to see what I mean? ... Oh yeah, I'm reading Eclipse = D Ainu children n I finish because I had exams, shows or other things of school-_-

Happy late Mother's Day = D!

Hmm .. what else? ... oh yes .. I this header and no idea how to put it T___T and I forgot. _.UUU

Sunday saw Karan Arjun, hehe, a 1995 film starring Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan [are not brothers, just in case xD ] ... I got the fights, fake, blood sounds stupid and other xD but the story of reincarnation that I like so I went ... SRKajol goes well! [Shahrukh Khan and Kajol pair xD] and this is the best of all the strips ... althoughhave a dance half ridiculón and supposedly sexy laugh xD.

morning I write more .. or remember xDDD ... I prepare for my presentation tomorrow [Terrorism in Peru: Sendero Luminoso and the MRTA] ... n_n
interesting topic
We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment