east, had passed most of the school to find (Who is their right mind away much to read?) and all for the mandate to Ryuzaki-sensei, as if he did not have better things to do. Anyway, I was there.
approached his captain is not worried in the slightest whether or not interrupt the concentration of young, probably, I was reading one of those boring books that people like he used to read, so if you carefully thought he was doing a favor in stopping. He reached the tree and stopped right in front of the master ... which completely ignored him.
frowned, did not like being ignored, well, nobody likes to be ignored. He cleared his throat to get his attention and the other guy andnseguida looked up from the little book and fixing it in the eyes of the child.
-Ryuzaki-sensei sent me to fetch you, "said Buchou before the eyes of another who looked a little irritated at the interruption, but finally nodded and stood up with the little book in hand, in fact, now that was fixed good on him, not like a book, like a ... Yes, It was a manga! Ryoma smiled, it was great what they've just discovered, never imagined that the captain come from those who read mangas, you would expect from Momo-senpai, or of Eiji-senpai, but not their captain. What was amused when I told others. "Thank you, Echizen boy's voice pulled him from his evil plans. Tezuka started walking around the building principal. - Buchou? "I had nothing wrong with having fun before everyone else right? In addition he had been the discoverer. - Hum?
- What is it that you're reading? - Ja! I had it cornered! Now the charge is all that made him go. -A manga about pirates, Echizen. One Piece is called "responded with the same serious tone as always. A mischievous smile appeared on the face of the child.
-Hum ... I thought you were reading just boring stuff, or things of geniuses scoffed and handed him the small Tezuka took a rookie. "There are different kinds of geniuses, Echizen. And I said that both the writer and the pirates can be classified as such, "said a very solemn andwent his way leaving behind Ryoma "You could learn a lot from these pirates.
snorted annoying. Tezuka typical turn simple things work for him. It returned to the tree where he found the other and began to leaf through the sleeves ... and see how great were the pirates.
: D.
0 comments:
Post a Comment