"I prom ..." Yukimura silencing raises his hand. Enough has been with that attitude. -No Promises, Promises Sanada, among them are not necessary, because both know that their words are commitments and neither is shrinkage
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Sample Seating Chart Wedding Reception Drabble and bullet [TeniPuri]
becomes rough when their eyes meet by accident. Yukimura know, just a matter of having two fingers in front and add one and one. Dates, more attitude, more silence from others. Two days were enough to find out (yeah, right. It took two full days but just out of an operation, so excuse). Sanada had lost the match. Had not only lost the championship (which we already knew) if he had broken the promise he made. sighs and looks at his team, made a silent request.
"Leave us alone" not need to say it but everyone understands (except Akaya, but the others are in charge of it.) When you are finally alone, Sanada did not look. Not supposed to and is ridicular whole affair, like that promise. Although he understands, because he knows all too well and knows how important it is to fulfill its promises Sanada, but the attitude is ridiculous. I do not care, "says Sanada and Sanada looks as if he did not understand that he is speaking. And it probably is, you lost, you've lost the championship. I do not care. Is a few weeks it will recover, "smiles. Le smiles. But the sub-captain just nods.
"I prom ..." Yukimura silencing raises his hand. Enough has been with that attitude. -No Promises, Promises Sanada, among them are not necessary, because both know that their words are commitments and neither is shrinkage
"I prom ..." Yukimura silencing raises his hand. Enough has been with that attitude. -No Promises, Promises Sanada, among them are not necessary, because both know that their words are commitments and neither is shrinkage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment