Monday, April 26, 2010

Manchester Acess Programme Personal Statement Kaoru talks ...

at. It's kind of like darkness, But it is emitting light.
-I guess you can say it'sa That Song That Represents Dir en gray at this point. [info] K: Yes. As far as what's next after "UROBOROS" ... But then again when "DOZING GREEN WAS completed events We Did not have" UROBOROS "in mind as a result But It Was Something That Gave us a hint of What Was coming next. Just Like That, "Hageshisa to ..." Might Be a prophecy. -Does mean the next album That Would Be ... a refreshing album? (Laughs) K: You never know (laughs). But then again, Actually When we go to write the album, it Becomes more and more corrupted. I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this but I have somewhat of an idea. There are many things we haven’t tried yet. It’s not the matter of the different kinds of music, but more like “what if we make this kind of thing?” -So you haven’t necessarily found a new path, but more like you want to challenge more things? K: Yeah. I don’t think we should think about direction. I think it’s okay if we still play around. We’ll just keep on trying new thing and when the time comes to put it all together it will come together naturally. So it might be even better to just do whatever. [info] -Perhaps, in a way, the end of “UROBOROS” gave Dir en grey more freedom. K: Yes. We wanted to express ourselves as much as we could have and test our limits. That was the feeling we had for that album. I think we’ve gained more “power” after we completed that album and I think with that “power,” we’re able to do more exploring now. I think that will bring us new power. -For instance, the fans that thought “DIR EN GREY wasn’t like this” might feel that it’s normal if they listen to the next album?
K: I think so. But, of course, that wouldn’t change what we want to do and our goal wouldn’t change. I don’t think we&rsqTMLXC K: That goes for me as well. Even though I mentioned that there are many things I want to try, it’s not really a clear image yet. But, my range of sight has definitely widened. There are many experiments I want try. I don’t know how the result will turn out, but there will be a long wait until it will be heard. No matter how good the band’s condition is, our time is slipping away. No one can stop that. But we want to always do what we want to do, what we can do.


OLE OLE OLÉ!  chin-chin!!!! (ya sé que en japones el chinchin tiene un signifcado muy distinto al español, brindemos!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment