time, also blamed, perhaps he also felt the same ... I had to talk to him and that he needed his naive kouhai. Luckily today only one child had been in company with Kirihara. I really did not remember it, obviously not of his class and was supposed to Yukimura fan club of the club, received the girl with characteristic kindness, even if he wanted to leave quickly, so you can corral Kirihara could not be rude to her that he had taken the trouble to visit. So we talked a little while Kirihara had fun with the little sister of the captain (in fact all they did was argue, but were kept busy). When the girl finally left, got his chance. CHTMYukimura-Buchou replied even more nervous than he looked-Sanada-fukubochou is always busy, has important things to do, maybe ...
- Important things? More important things to me, do you mean? Interrupted angrily.
- Q-what?! No! Buchou I did not say that! They just have work and would not bother! The young man tried to fix the terrible indiscretion he had committed but apparently all that was achieved was upset over his captain. "I see," then I am a nuisance? Is that what Sanada says? He said with a calm tone, that instead of calming Akaya who did the exact opposite gave a little squeal of concern, was indeed problemas, because not only had to face the interrogation of Buchou but it probably would face the wrath of Sanada-fukubuchou, when he learned of the little incident. Almost
panicking looked in all possible directions for help. Some who managed to distract the glare Buchou was giving him. Anything would do. - Fuku-Buchou, said he had no intention of coming to visit! "Immediately the words left her mouth, she regretted. He closed his eyes waiting for the reaction of the boy, but this did not come, he opened his eyes and discovered that the young man was smiling. Now he was in real trouble.
-Kirihara ... "the boy shook - Sanada Tell that manana I want to come and visit me, he rose from his seat, giving terminating the visit.
Akaya Kirihara was in deep trouble. ***
next day afternoon activities tennis club had already begun, and Akaya late for the courts and out of uniform training. Sanada and Renji watched him all the way, looked worried and a little scared. The top two exchanged glances. Something happened.
-Sanada-fukubuchou, Renji-senpai, "he greeted with obvious nervousness I just came to tell you today will not participate in training, do not feel right. Sanada nodded solemnly
without opening the eyes of the practice, however, Akaya could feel the eyes ofRenji on it, inspecting it closely.
"Well, that's all. I retire.
-Akaya ... "Renji, I knew something was wrong with him, so I called.
- Excuse me, Sanada-fukubuchou! I did not want but Buchou forced me! "Without more, the youngest of the regulars, began to whine and call everyone's attention and irritation of Sanada-Buchou wants to see you today and not happy! -With that (and before fuku-out of the shock caused Buchou) shot out of the court, was not dumb, I knew that if he stayed, nothing in the world would deliver the greatest fury.
already far enough, managed to hear the cry of his senpai. It would be a long week for Akaya. CHT
or difficult this was to be for him? It was very difficult to know that he, the person who had proposed such a crazy idea to take his undefeated high school, had been the cause of them, just him, by not being there, for failing to supervise the training, to have this body so weak "It's my fault we lost the championship and ruin the finish. It's my fault.
The face of wonder Sanada as a bit unbalanced. And the almost inaudible laughter that followed him even more unbalanced.
"Sorry," he said trying to control clearing his throat before continuing "This two weeks has been thinking that I want to talk because we lost, another laugh escaped his lips. Seiichi amazed watching him not only his amto be reflected in the fine features of the boy but then was replaced by a thin laugh that came out of his mouth, spreading brown immediately. They laughed as "what they felt years long ago did not.
"Then it's decided," Yukimura said cheerfully getting up from his seat and reaching down to Sanada. Genichirou looked curious and took her hand, standing up, too, will work together to regain what we both lost, you help me, Sanada?
Both boys smiled.
"Sure. End
Oh, yeah, yeah. You might be a little OoC, but I apologize, I just hope that is not enough to be annoying, O;, with thisI mean it is well that Sanada is not the laughing openly, nor does it say there are facts to tell you "Yuki", but I do not think this all day scowling or occasionally not quit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment