Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How To Tell If Someone Has An Adult Diaper On London Calling!!


my love I'll be watching the 1st and August 3rd in London, that emotion!! See the current Dir En Grey!

are surprising a lot lately with their setlists! More so completely with that disk to disk great many songs to choose from and always leave a great setlist!

I really like live: Grief, Repetition of Hatred, Hydra 666, Clever Sleazoid, Obscure, Saku, The IIID Empire, The end ... Uroboros's like me and all I seem perfect, but I was very surprised to hear about all the new DVD recorded at the Budokan in concert sold out in January to "DOUKOKU TO SARINU" I think it sounds even better live. Ohh if you have not seenor that DVD you have to see it but it now beautiful and perfect in every way, I love both days, but I love the second day begins primarily with the "ware yami tote" to open the concert ... wow! said that more risky bet to start with a topic like this! and after I hear it all the way ... Wow! they have been GREAT!!

Of course I'd love to hear the "tote Yame ware" and "inconvenient ideal" in his live only on day 3 in the room Koko (in Camden town!) Or another of my favorites: Amber or Akuro no oka. It would be like a dream, good but for me it's a dream to see Dir En Grey playing in Camden Town! that stronge! As to the new single, all, absolutely all three topics: Shokubeni, Zan and Hageshisa .. are absolutely brutal for a direct !!!!! They ganaaaaaassssssss! Recently


day 25 Pentaport played at the festival Rock in Korea (if I remember right now is his first time in Korea, at the festival also played Ian Brown!) There are some photos:

;








This photo is my favorite:





0 comments:

Post a Comment