Friday, July 16, 2010
Why Won't My Labtec Optical Mouse Work ENTRY KYO personal and emotional
Daisuke (ex-Kagerou and current singer of The Studs) has died. The cause is not known (but so sudden and Kyo's entry seems to have been a sought death rather than illness or accident)
------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
15/07/2010
Such a selfish person ...
I think this is the first time I wanted to hit you with all my Might.
Even When You always did something, "It's Daisuke so it can not Be helper" and I Laugh it off and forgave you ... -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
is the first entry of Kyo and expressing how you feel about something that has happened, is there Toshiya rompido the gap and begin to express how they feel at the moment? with that naturally I mean! , because this post seems like a gut feeling, something which he thought he wrote at the time, and what is more, it has shared with us! Besides the ease of entry I have to applaud (finally!) Your generosity! Generosity that is shown also in the phrase "
From now on, I will think of things That I can do for you. "
which is what I liked most. How great are Kyo, "the man who fell to earth ..."...
now say you do not feel anything (even, is sudden death) but it shows that leaves you sad loss Daisuke is a sadness to rage ... the "why not call me in the last minute? If I had a new album .. why do this now? feel this loss, I do that I have not gone, but if you friend me out (crosses fingers) to express the feelings you feel in that moment with people nearby and deshagoarte comes first, and then you spend the worst time , sie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment