HAIIRO NO GINKA SEPTEMBER 2010 (traduccion al ingles en Orchestrated-Chaos.com )
...I am sleepy?...tired?…I really don’t know...
When you're con c entrating like hell on something, the brain secretes adrenaline.
...what a selfish guy...I feel that things that I can concentrate on are extremely less than ordinary people.
Furthermore rather than the common average level of concentration, powers of memory, my brain tissue feels… as crappy/shitty as Alice in Wonderland.
Right now, it’s fine as long as I am able to just focus 120% in composition, writing lyrics and durC I don’t remember if I’ve said this before but
There is nothing more beautiful than something immaculate, and that is cruel
The more I think it’s beautiful, I feel that I am become dirtier
But while I’m happy in realizing this, I feel like i’m being left alone in a stark white space/room/void.
At that time I’m very sad and lonely
But this feels like as if I found something important again, and I think that I should cherish this time.
Such a weird feeling.
If everyone has also experienced this moment, I would like for you to try not forget it and cherish it
Well I have a tendency to talk about these things or hard/difficult/tough/serious things every time but When you're con c entrating like hell on something, the brain secretes adrenaline.
...what a selfish guy...I feel that things that I can concentrate on are extremely less than ordinary people.
Furthermore rather than the common average level of concentration, powers of memory, my brain tissue feels… as crappy/shitty as Alice in Wonderland.
Right now, it’s fine as long as I am able to just focus 120% in composition, writing lyrics and durC I don’t remember if I’ve said this before but
There is nothing more beautiful than something immaculate, and that is cruel
The more I think it’s beautiful, I feel that I am become dirtier
But while I’m happy in realizing this, I feel like i’m being left alone in a stark white space/room/void.
At that time I’m very sad and lonely
But this feels like as if I found something important again, and I think that I should cherish this time.
Such a weird feeling.
If everyone has also experienced this moment, I would like for you to try not forget it and cherish it
I am not a good person in any way (laughs) I don’t know what but it is true how I am desperate to change something and I am going all out to confront myself.
People who give their everything when doing something are amazing, and you really get empowered too.
If we could have a live with only those people, somehow something amazing could be born with this amazing feeling of oneness and that is exciting
Even now I am a die-hard rebel (laughs), but I think that for those people who come to our lives, buy our CDs, and feel something from us, I really don’t want to betray them, and I want to keep on fighting/struggling onwards
I think I am going to sleep soon…
It would make me happy if You Were Able to Feel Something this time again.
- KYO.
Pue if the people are so nasty! it reminds me that banned the bottle in Madrid because people would drop everything I take a shit then! good but over time the bottle is still doing the police are more aware of other things .. jajaja
know that I think Kyo? that people who do not read things you write, I mean almost everyone who hears Dir En Grey at home, has a picture of you differently because it is going to get to read the orchestrated chaos .. , But those same people that in addition to hear you at home has come to see you in concert, those who have not read anything from you orwhat you write, the show also comes with a different picture if someone has read what you write. Why is that? You know why.
And I would be glad that you bring forth a new album and see you at more gigs! jajajjaa ^ _ ^
If we could have a live with only those people, somehow something amazing could be born with this amazing feeling of oneness and that is exciting
Even now I am a die-hard rebel (laughs), but I think that for those people who come to our lives, buy our CDs, and feel something from us, I really don’t want to betray them, and I want to keep on fighting/struggling onwards
I think I am going to sleep soon…
It would make me happy if You Were Able to Feel Something this time again.
- KYO.
Pue if the people are so nasty! it reminds me that banned the bottle in Madrid because people would drop everything I take a shit then! good but over time the bottle is still doing the police are more aware of other things .. jajaja
know that I think Kyo? that people who do not read things you write, I mean almost everyone who hears Dir En Grey at home, has a picture of you differently because it is going to get to read the orchestrated chaos .. , But those same people that in addition to hear you at home has come to see you in concert, those who have not read anything from you orwhat you write, the show also comes with a different picture if someone has read what you write. Why is that? You know why.
And I would be glad that you bring forth a new album and see you at more gigs! jajajjaa ^ _ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment