Are you guys doing well? The tour ended with a blink of an eye, this is Kaoru. The tour WAS
short this time, But For the band, I think this Was a Productive tour.
I Began to see Many Challenges from here on after too.
But the overseas tour will continue for a while. The content (of overseas tour) will Have songs we want to do at the moment, so it will Differ from this tour. Everyone Must Be like "Do new songs ~!" But "If we can, Then we will!" I think I Would just like to go on Without Deciding on anything.
In Any case, it's Been a While Since I got uptight in South Korea. 40 Minutes Before the show, the Macbook for the tour crashed and I felt really frustrated. The festival staff told us that the time can be pushed back a little bit since they wanted us to do the live in perfect condition, and we managed to recover the files and did the live. I’m very appreciative of them.
But if we had a little more time, we would’ve been able to do it at a better condition...
I think that was the first time where I was glaring at the Macbook one minute before the actual show.
And now I’m in London, but during Sonisphere, my equipment had trouble and it was a disaster...
I may go somewhere to get my bad luck dispelled once I go back (to Japan).
It really hasn’t been a while bHTMLXC
short this time, But For the band, I think this Was a Productive tour.
I Began to see Many Challenges from here on after too.
But the overseas tour will continue for a while. The content (of overseas tour) will Have songs we want to do at the moment, so it will Differ from this tour. Everyone Must Be like "Do new songs ~!" But "If we can, Then we will!" I think I Would just like to go on Without Deciding on anything.
In Any case, it's Been a While Since I got uptight in South Korea. 40 Minutes Before the show, the Macbook for the tour crashed and I felt really frustrated. The festival staff told us that the time can be pushed back a little bit since they wanted us to do the live in perfect condition, and we managed to recover the files and did the live. I’m very appreciative of them.
But if we had a little more time, we would’ve been able to do it at a better condition...
I think that was the first time where I was glaring at the Macbook one minute before the actual show.
And now I’m in London, but during Sonisphere, my equipment had trouble and it was a disaster...
I may go somewhere to get my bad luck dispelled once I go back (to Japan).
It really hasn’t been a while bHTMLXC
0 comments:
Post a Comment