Monday, May 12, 2008

Amana Asx14 Air Conditioner

Brief, and They always are. That and I always say, Do not I?

Well, firstly, I totally nabbed to GA tickets for NIN on July 26th. It's a Saturday. It's Currently Claim for someone, and He Knows Who He Is. And That May change, and that's ok. I understand. That Should Happen, eljay Will Be the first to know. Then Craig's list. Work is well

. I'm bored. I need to find more Things to do. Seriously. Respondisibility is part of my being to self starter and coming up with my own projects. So far I've come up with Scrabulous, Chess Pro, and text twirl. We'll see if I come up with Something else soon. I keep thinking

of jokes to put in the novel. And Then I realize "oh yeah, That never going to finish." Good thing, too, Because the UNFinished version of Things Are Usually more valuable in the end.

Pooky Party for Some Time after June 22! Think 27th or 28th. Be there. And Any shape you prefer.

addition, I love my girlfriend. I love my girl. I could tell you what we will do one day, but you better as a surprise. I can promise it will be something fantastic - the most important thing in my life - the event will include most people reading right now. Yes, I'm talking about ... the day I decide what I do for my career. Although I tell Dad what I want to do ... just neceisto actualizarmla.

I love you all.

... We Are Letting you get away with it

0 comments:

Post a Comment