Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kates Playground Filmy

use [Rehab? No thanks, do not do drugs or anything]
3. In fact, what people think of me?

• Cleaning out my close - Eminem



[???] 4. People think "me stuff" in secret?


• Puto - Molotov [????????]
5. How I can be happy by myself?

• Back in Black - ACDC [? xD]
6. What should I do with my life?
• World in my eyes [Moby Remix] - Depeche Mode [Teach the world in my eyes? why should I do?]


7. I will have childC • Going down the pub - Blood for Blood [?? not go to bars xDDD]

18 - If we reach the summit of Everest, yell:
• Yoi-Zuki - Shingetsutan Tsukihime Soundtrack [This is instrumental, so I have no idea what Yoi-cry Zuki xD]

19 - The next time you're with people, you'll cry
• Dawson's Creek theme - Paula Cole {I do not remember the name of the song xD} [ I do not want a way for a Life to Be Over
♫ haha, I do not cry U_U]


20 - Your message to the world:
• O Little Town of Bethlehem - Elvis Presley [U- During sex, I'll scream:


• Say Shava Shava - Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Soundtrack [* starts to dance xDDD * lol how am I going to yell that? not even say what should an expression shava o_O xDD]
29 - Your message to the people reading this:


• Voldemort [HP4 Soundtrack] - Patrick Doyle [LOL what kind of message is that? xD] Let's see ... I leave for


eva_1102
and
just_miya

do ^ ^ As I have not space here [because the post is already too

0 comments:

Post a Comment