Waaa ... have time to upload anything, but I have not gone crazy with homework and ...>_>
But this time I already had that I was doing, and I finally deigns to finish. .. with a bit of laziness because I have to say that annoyed me the car ... so no, not landscape or anything outside ...@_already
just a little person ... to mean the conctpto least until they deign to publish
fic ... XD Yeah ... are Mari and Kaworu ... I had wanted to draw to it for some time and I emerged the excuse ... but it is the first time but I think I'm decent ... Acrylic ... yes, arghh ... I hate it but is pretty good ...
dialogue more or less ...
"Lower the feet of my car ..."
"It's not yours ... you stole ..."
and ahm ... that's all ... I wonder what music they listen?
0 comments:
Post a Comment