Sunday, December 27, 2009

Washington Dc Travestis

Heaven ... I can finally post this .... after days and days of not having internet scanner and I can give gifts that promised ... which I'm not too proud I say, since I expected better things me. But sorry, really hope you like it ... all of you whom I have made them appreciate and thank ...^-^
Without much more, all you have to do is look below and right click-view image, and will leave on full scan ...

dA I'll start with a friend, Lian-kun .... (Http://lian-kun.deviantart.com/) Here's Lulu in Ouran uniform and in a classic pose ... XD Tamaki
I really hope you like it ...


Now for my polish friend.... Dear Alvis SOOOO .... thank you sooo much for this nice Being with me .... over the last 6 months? XD You Deserve a Better
present but ... Does not give me real chibis ... Though drawing inspiration you and yuki Looked cute for me ... I hope you like it .... I like it .... and your little outfit ... XD-chibi-
HUGZZZZZ

Now for Jaz Jaz darling .... yours should have been the first, since you're the one I have endured for years ... XD and I owe from last Christmas ... no manches ...>_> Ahm ... the version for you .... scrap the color that only give you when you see ... XD
is the pretext .... so ....

Inglés
For my dear friend in dA ... strypp....( ysocksrock http://strippysocksrock.deviantart.com/) You have been one of the nicest girl I've ever met in dA .... so I hope you do not get too disappointed with your present. .. I tried the classic CRT style cover ... but It's Been a While Since I last drew the twins ... so .... I hope you like it ....^-^ Hugz

AHMM-chan ... Dear Wlanki s with whom you ..... but I'm sorry, being your fan I could not give a decent gift ... and while I struggled and try to make good your slash RPF Dibu .... many sketches away because it does not know much about them ... so yours is a mere formality ... and nothing counts (one day, if not you remember this promo will see a decent Dibu on these CHTML
stories ....)XC

And for you dear Gil, the last ... you've already seen so it does not have ...>_\u0026lt; But soon, you'll see a very sexy blonde seduce Shinji armor ... Promero what you quierooo ....^-^
loquitoooo child!



No more ... I hope you have not been very disappointed .... you all appreciate them and try them as best I could .... some I owe to Others .... I triple
But I hope that is clear! Thanks for being my friends support and ...^-^
and spend a nice holiday and a great new year ... XOXOXOXOXO

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment