Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Scat Version Of Summertime Alice and the Hatter

Why? Children expect their lives to grow!

But when they do they forget they ever wanted. No, that does not help. No one expects eternamento by one person. Now or ever.

That, that

preaching the dormouse in dreams.

I've waited all my life. Not how long, because I have not counted. But I always, always, always ...

And yet, Alicia, you have given to other arms and other lips before meeting

Did you not have done?

is not the same. Was to fillar your absence.

The mine also.

not believe you.

Then we delete all the kisses, and all strokes. Let's wipe them all

is not possible.

Why?

Because we are made of memories. memories are that we are giving form to our being.

Being has three letters, yes yes ... Liron semorneo again

speak of memories as he talks about falling leaves and accumulate in the soil. I remember you.

We have never seen this before. CHTML

XC

I remember you

Do not you realize that everything Alicia is a sad coincidence?

If your book would not have been so boring, you would not have stayed. Not sleep, you would not have seen the rabbit. And there is no passage rabbit to wonderland.



The hatter grabbed his cup of broken porcelain and continued drinking, ignoring again Alicia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment